I am in a habit of saying the things, right the moment it comes to my mind. And because of that obsession probably i am writing this post @ 3:42 AM, yes something clicked my mind and i wake up to share my thoughts with you people.
I perhaps don't know how many out of you are going to take benifit of this post, but what i genuinely believe is "Stones and pebbles we through outside, Genius turns new roads with them". A genius can bring out something useful even from a bin of garbage.
Over the years human beings have developed a tendency to understand things by reading and writing, does this method of communication have some advantages over other methods? friends this post is gonna be boaring for all who seeks relationship guiadence in my blog, today i m in a mood to write something really productive.
why do we people create blogs, just to mark our presense in the world of internet, or just to make our useless time more inetresting however not productive.
i can proudly say, i've created my blog because i am in a habit of writing down my feelings, and this is a wonderful feeling when you know you have the ability to give words to your feelings
Yes, i was saying, over the years human beings have developed a tendency to understand things by reading and writing, For eg: Some lessons related to Good habits and Bad habits are taught in school to your kids, so that ur children should know what are good habits and what are bad, what he should do and what he should don't. The process of teaching by books and written examinations i believe is a wonderful process, Books are there to deliver and exams are conducted to assure the penetration of thoughts in the child's mind. And miracleously a child even develops the habit accordingly as it is expected from him
From day one to the journey of learning from school to college then post graduation, further studies, we have developed the habit of understanding the things by merely reading and writing,
so why do we not follow this method while talking to ourselves, while dealing with our problems.
Surely the people who follow this method i believe are more contented, more satisfied, more determined and the top of all.... "They more know themselves".
I strongly believe, people over the world must develop the habit of writing, it will help you to:
1. Have a clear insight of understanding to your problem.
2. More probability for implementation of SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) as you have planned for yourself into your routine. In turn you will become more desciplined.
3. Making references for later introspection of your present situation.
4. Provides you a scale to measure your progress in overcoming the problems.
5. Minimizes confusion, and provides clarity to your thoughts.
6. And finally it will help in keeping a control in your tounge in discussing your negetive points with others.
7. Reduces the probability of skipping your special thoughts from your mind, and prevent forgetting precious things.
8. Much more to write and even more to discover.
ENJOY THE FEELING OF READING, DEVELOP A HABIT OF WRITING DOWN YOUR FEELINGS, AND START TALKING TO YOURSELF.
Issued in public interest by:
A Writer in me...
"Dimag ke vichaaro ko likhte likhte subeh ke 6 bajj gaye............ Goodnight friends"