HEADLINE


"While i was busy in ANALYSING MYSELF, i realised i missed ENJOYMENT, While i was busy in enjoyment i realised i missed OPPURTUNITIES, While i was busy in gathering opportunities i realised i missed PEOPLE WHO LOVED ME, While i was busy in getting back people who loved me i realised i missed BEING MYSELF..... So now i live to the fullest WITH NO REGRETS"

Thursday, June 30, 2011

DEATH OF MY FRIEND





I was withering in pain, wanted to talk to her, wanted to know why it has become so necessary to do the thing, the way which had hurted me the most, wanted justification for the entire act,



the vodafone number you are calling is busy on another call, kindly hold the line or call again later !!!

जिस vodaphone उपभोगता को आप फोने लगा रहे हैं वह अभी दुसरे कॉल में व्यस्त हैं, कृपया लाइन में बने रहे या पुनह प्रयास करें धन्यवाद .


34 calls one after another, beeped the same message..... पुनह प्रयास करें धन्यवाद.


One after another i have shoot 5 SMS's


1. out of all the dirty things u posess, u know what is the dirtiest one? u r such a coward girl, now face me. u bloody murdrer of my friend.


2. jis relation ko banane k liye tune mere friend ki jaan li hai... that relation will never work for you.. A bleeding heart is cursing you really, dil se.


3. U have Smashed my belief by your foot, God will never forgive you.


the vodafone number you are calling is busy on another call, kindly hold the line or call again later !!! .................. For another 26 times.


4. kitni besharam insaan hai tu, mujhe laga itna itna sunne ke baad kahin mooh chhupa ke ro rahi hogi, lekin tu toh apne naye yaar ke sath lagi hui hai. Shameless creature.


5. Will talk to u tomorrow, u have 2 options ya baat kar lena ya jaise vinay ko kaha tha, apne boyfrn se bolke mujhe pitwa dena.


That time my senses were overruled by my demons.... for me i was talking to the murdrer of my friend, the friend whoom i have loved like anything. i believed my friend has died and will never be back, and i wanted to shoot the killer right away. By any how i wanted my friend back. but knowing that it was not possible my frustration started circulating throughout my body like glucose in blood and my anger started leaking invoulantry from the pores of my body, and i was having no control over that.
"Strange but true"


Another 11 calls were made and it was still beeping busy tone. 12th call after a while gave the first ring, suddnly disconnected. My another cellphone beeped SMS tone,


Her reply:

God himself knows that i've done nothing wrong, so mujhe kuch nhi hoga. m not a coward girl. One thing get cleared in your mind, you've lost your bestest friend you could ever have... and now i know that i've lost.....

JUST NOTHING.!


My re-reply:

Even mujhe bhi pata hai tumhe kuchh nahi hoga, kyunki bhagwan se maine manga tha tumhare saare dukh mujhe mil jaye.. I m still paying 4dat, and keep paying. u just keep urself happy seeing me bleeding and withiring in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment